Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
69 Bloor Street East Toronto ON M4W 1B3
T. 416.962.1841 F. 416.962.8900 Toll Free 1.800.387.0735
Learning Technologist (Multimedia Specialist)
About the Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario
We protect the public. We advance our profession. We guide our CPAs. We ensure that our 90,000 members and 21,000 students meet the highest standards of integrity and expertise. We help them stay ahead of global market trends and abreast of regulatory change. CPAs represent a globally recognized, premium designation. Our Chartered Professional Accountants are valued by organizations in all industries for their financial expertise, strategic thinking, management skills and leadership. cpaontario.ca.
CPA Ontario is currently in search of a Learning Technologist (Multimedia) to conceptualize, direct, shoot, edit videos and create other digital learning products to tell powerful stories that create engaging continuing education and professional development experiences. The Learning Technologist (Multimedia) will be responsible for capturing and packaging content in a compelling manner for microlearning, eLearning and other digital learning efforts. Demonstrated creativity is critical for this role.
- Leverage video-production and multimedia skills to develop engaging microlearning, longer-format videos and other educational products.
- Develop animations and graphics to add visual interest to video footage.
- Set up and usage of professional video equipment, including cameras, green screen, microphones and lighting.
- Coordinate all video shoot-related logistic.
- Plan studio and field productions.
- Execute post-production activities including editing and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
- Develop learning podcasts, videos, webinars, mobile learning, gaming and, virtual classroom using collaborative technologies, social learning technologies, and other digital learning solutions.
- Provide expertise and consultative support to peers in the development of eLearning, podcasts, webinars, and other digital learning solutions.
- Qualification Requirements:
- Post-secondary diploma, degree or certificate, preferably in multi-media related field, education technology, graphic design or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years’ experience utilizing multimedia and communication technologies in developing and deploying learning solutions in a demanding fast-paced environment working on multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Previous experience in a learning function or team, partnering with designers.
- Experience with Learning and Content Management Systems, PC, Mac, and mobile platforms.
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, and other tools within the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency in using tools such as Articulate, Captivate, and Lectora to develop learning based on design inputs a strong asset.
- Awareness of learning design principles, including user interface and user experience design an asset.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Audition, Media Encoder); Lightroom, Premiere, Final Cut Pro X.
- Strong portfolio of multimedia and educational products.
To apply, please visit https://www.cpaontario.ca/join-our-team
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those being considered for further screening or an interview will be contacted.
CPA Ontario is an inclusive employer. Accommodation is available under the Ontario Human Rights Code. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com with “Accommodation Required”
in the subject line to provide your contact information. Recruitment Services staff will contact you within 48 hours.