LMS (Brightspace) Administrator
Robertson College is currently seeking a Learning Management System Administrator for our Brightspace implementation team. The Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator would be responsible for working with the team to help determine parameters and configuration of the system, including SIS integration. The Administrator would also be responsible for some of the day-to-day administration in the early stages of implementation.
This is a role that requires technical experience with Brightspace. It is not an instructional design role.
This is a short-term, contract position for a 3 - 4 month period.
● Participate in the implementation of a new digital learning system
● Assist The College instruction team in the creation of Master Courses and Course Shells
● Assist in developing and documenting processes and policies to ensure consistent use of the system
● Work with the IT team on the integration of the SIS with Brightspace
● Create and implement an efficient and effective content management system
● Recommend future improvements to content management, workflow processes, and user experience to improve learner experience and business impact
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum of three years’ experience supporting an LMS such as Brightspace (preferred)
● Minimum of three years’ experience in cloud software systems support and administration
● Exceptional project management skills with proven ability to organize plan and execute projects against deadlines
● Highly self-motivated, driven and works with a sense of urgency
● A positive and focused approach to work
● Demonstrated mindset to grow and continually learn
● Ability to problem solve, identify trends, extract insights from analytics and data, and recommend improvements and actions
● Software development experience
*A combination of equivalent experience and education may be considered.
● Course development software: 1 year (Preferred)
● Supporting an LMS: 1 year (Preferred)
TERENA CARYK, M.ED.
Director, Academic Development
265 Notre Dame Ave Winnipeg, MB R3B 1N9