Odgers Interim is seeking an Interim Director, Online Educational Content for our not-for-profit client, a producer of French educational content. The Director will be responsible for developing and implementing a content strategy for our client’s digital learning platforms. Collaborating across various teams, this individual will identify opportunities for their online learning services, creating new content for the educational space.
Location: Toronto (College and Yonge)
Reporting to the Senior Director, Digital Learning, the person will be responsible for:
- Developing and ensuring the implementation of a content strategy for digital learning platforms under their responsibility. This strategy will have to:
- Support the Strategic Plan and the Content and Distribution Strategy for the organization
- Support initiatives, priorities and framework programs of the Department of Ontario Education
- Aim for the achievement of the goals of the Digital Learning and the company
- Proactively ensure the responsible distribution of content and its compliance with the rules and standards in force (accessibility, respect people and diversity, broadcast rights, etc.)
- Analyze the data relating to its field of competence and intervention to guide decisions and produce periodic reports
- Monitor trends and best practices in the areas of education, digital learning and techno pedagogies and share this knowledge
- Identify and develop, in collaboration with various teams, opportunities for new content and digital learning services
- Manage a team of employees and freelancers (designers, creators, writers, project managers, etc.) and ensure their collaboration with other stakeholders involved in the projects
- Act as an expert consultant on education, digital learning and techno pedagogies with the organization’s teams and its partners, and calling on other experts as needed
- Collaborate with the educational community's engagement strategy, notably by publishing editorial content on various platforms (social media, magazines, etc.)
- Develop and deliver workshops and presentations related to their expertise, both in the company and through external events and activities
To express interest in this exciting leadership opportunity, please contact Amie Greco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, upon request, accommodation will be provided by both Odgers Berndtson and our client throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities.